Login to your account and follow these steps in order to create a QR code template:
- Click Manage project (SILVER and GOLD users) or QR setup (FREE users),
- click QR code template within the Design tab,
- click the plus icon, and
- name the QR code template.
- Apply the QR code template to a project or to the entire account,
- choose the QR code's error correction (L, M, Q or H),
- choose the color of the QR code/canvas, and
- add a logo or image (SVG, PNG, JPG or GIF).
- Apply a color gradient to the QR code,
- choose the color and shape of the QR code's timing patterns (the 3 big squares), and
- choose the shape of the QR code's body.
When you are ready, click Save and apply changes and you will be redirected to the QR code design templates list.
After that, follow these steps in order to apply a QR code template to a single QR code:
- Click QR setup,
- click QR code template within the Design tab, and
- click Apply.