First, you need to setup your domain. Follow these steps in order to do so:
- Create a CNAME record within your DNS provider's administration panel, and
- configure it to point to "whitelabel.qrbridge.me". Example:
qrs.YOUR-DOMAIN.com CNAME whitelabel.qrbridge.me
NOTE: Root domains (YOUR-DOMAIN.com) and "www." prefixes (www.YOUR-DOMAIN.com) are not allowed.
After that, login to your uQR.me account and follow these steps in order to assign your domain to a project (setup White Label URL):
- Click + Create project,
- name the project,
- insert your domain name, and
- click Save Project.
If you are not sure how to setup your CNAME, please consult your domain name registrar or web hosting provider. It is impossible for us to provide further instructions due to the fact that the setup varies greatly from provider to provider.
Here is a list of the most common domain name registrars and web hosting providers, and their respective instructions on how to configure DNS:
- Instructions on how to configure DNS on Godaddy
- Instructions on how to configure DNS using CPanel on Godaddy
- Instructions on how to configure DNS using Plesk Panel 9 on Godaddy
- Instructions on how to configure DNS using Plesk Panel 10 on Godaddy
All information in this document complies with the DNS standards, but some domain name registrars and web hosting providers handle things differently.